Tuesday, August 4, 2009

MY TIME IS NOW!

I have a wonderful opportunity to be a wardrobe stylist for a major fashion show. It will be for Korto Monolu Fall 2009 Preview in Charlotte, NC. She was the fan fav and my favorite as well on Project Runway. I never thought this day will come. I mean I have down local shows here and church shows but I never thought I will be able to do something this major. This opportunity gives me so much motivation to pursue this further. I dont even care about the money. I just love fashion! This is just the beginning and nothing will stop me!!

GOD BLESS!

PASSION FASHION 09', PASSION FASHION 09' PASSION FASHION 09', Korto Momolu,"Fan Favorite from last season's Project Runway"is in the air now,headed to Charlotte,for Passion Fashion 09'! She wants the support of ALL charlotteans!!!Let’s show her how Fashionable we REALLY are

1 comment:

  1. WHAT, how come I didn't know about this??? I wish I would have, cause I definitely woulda showed my face and networked my but off! Can't believe I'm right here in the QC and let this slip thru my fingers...

    ReplyDelete